VIATeC has revealed the latest “VIATeC 25.” The VIATeC 25 is an annual list of the largest technology companies headquartered or founded in Greater Victoria, based on reported calendar revenues.
The Latest VIATeC 25 Companies…
This is the latest list of the largest technology companies headquartered or founded in Greater Victoria based on reported 2013 calendar revenues.
(in alphabetical order)
|Access Point Information Canada Ltd.|
|Archipelago Marine Research|
|AXYS Technologies Inc|
|Contech Enterprises, Inc|
|FTS Forest Technology Systems|
|HP Advanced Solutions|
|TC-Helicon Vocal Technologies Inc.|
|UNIT4 Business Software|
|Viking Air Limited|
Use the VIATeC Business Directory to quickly learn more about these companies.
2014 VIATeC 25: $1.16 Billion Combined Revenues
- The combined revenues of the VIATeC 25 (the Victoria tech sector’s 25 biggest firms, according to revenues, that are founded or headquartered in Victoria) has reached $1.16 billion.
- This is 20% growth in combined revenues based on 2013 reported revenues.
- VIATeC 25 companies collectively employee 3,630 employees.
- On average, a VIATeC 25 company generates $46.3 million annual revenues.
- The median revenue generated by a VIATeC 25 company is $17.5 million.
[…] VIATeC 25 Companies Announced […]