LlamaZOO Interactive has had one hell of a year and although the year is coming to an end, they’ve snuck in a few more achievements…
Just last week they released their EasyAnatomy BETA to veterinary students around the world, signed multiple schools to the Design Partner Program, and closed a substantial private equity financing round!
In 2015 they also:
- Participated in the VIATEC accelerator
- got incorporated
- did countless amounts of market research and customer discovery interviews
- continued developing their first product EasyAnatomy
- hired a team
- moved to a new office space
- won a few awards (including VIATEC’s Startup of the Year),
- and they were one of 10 startups across Canada to receive the 2015 Futurpreneur Spin Master Innovation Fund.
They’re absolutely ecstatic by the amount of support they’re receiving both locally, and from schools and students abroad.
2016 looks very promising for LlamaZOO!